Car Shipping Rates: The First Step In Car Shipping
New To The Car Shipping Experience
Getting belongings, such as clothes and furniture, to a new home is only one challenge associated with moving. Most individuals own at least one vehicle, which will need to get to the new home, as well. There are several options to transporting the car to its new location. You can drive it there, yourself, or have someone else drive it there for you.
However, neither option compares to the auto transport experience. Sometimes it is not possible to drive the car due to distance, scheduling, or other moving arrangements. This is where National Dispatch comes in. We aim to provide an easier, faster, and safer solution while also offering affordable car shipping rates.
If you have never shipped a vehicle before, you probably are unfamiliar with the car shipping process. You have no idea where to even start. All you are sure of is that you need to get your car from Point A to Point B with the help of a reliable auto transport company.
Put Your Trust In National Dispatch
It can often be difficult to trust another individual with your vehicle. This is because many view their cars as if they were their “babies”. It is completely understandable. After all, not only have you invested money into your car, but you rely on your car on a daily basis to get you from place to place.
National Dispatch has years of experience transporting all kinds of automobiles across the United States. We provide licensed, insured, and expedited auto transport services. We make it our top priority to get your car where it needs to go, when it needs to get there without incident. National Dispatch specializes in many different auto transport areas, meaning we can ship your car, truck, SUV, van, or motorcycle. Specialty vehicles, such as classic, exotic, or luxury models, are no problem for our team. We often ship for repeat customers, which speaks to their satisfaction with our level of service. You can rest easy knowing that your car will reach its destination safely and on time.
Now that you are more familiar with who we are, let’s explore everything there is to know about vehicle shipping rates.
Car Shipping Estimate Calculator: What To Expect
When you need to ship your car, you will likely want to spend a little extra time researching to find the right company for you. Throughout the research process, you will want to determine the types of services you need. This will make for a smooth auto transport experience. You will also want to speak with a representative who works with the company to learn more about your options.
One of the most important areas many individuals are concerned with is price. How much will it cost to ship my car? You will most likely want to get several quotes from various auto transport companies. However, price should not be your only concern. You should focus on quality and service, as well.
Why Request A Quote?
- Quick and Easy. National Dispatch provides an online car shipping estimate calculator on the homepage. We aim to make the auto transport process as simple as possible for you. Therefore, we have created an easy-to-use system.
- Free and Instant. After submitting a form, you will receive a vehicle shipping rate, in a matter of seconds, not hours or days. Other competitors in the industry make you wait for an email response, but we do not.
- No Personal Information. Unlike other companies that require you to input personal information, such as your email, phone number, or address, we only require four simple fields. All you must do is put in the make and model of your vehicle, in addition to the pickup and delivery locations.
- Hassle-Free. Since we do not ask for any personal information, we will not hassle you with phone calls or emails. You can relax knowing that you are requesting a free vehicle shipping quote with no strings attached.
- Provides An Estimated Cost. A car shipping estimate calculator provides a general estimate of the cost to ship your vehicle. However, pricing may change. To lock in your quote, call and book transport services today.
- Can Add Extra Services. You can adjust your quote by choosing additional services, such as enclosed auto shipping, inoperable vehicle transport, or guaranteed shipping for an additional fee. This allows you to see how these added services may affect your quote.
A car shipping quote calculator is great when you are first starting the process. The calculator gives you an idea of how much it will cost to transport the vehicle from one state to another. It is important to remember that there are many variables involved in a vehicle shipping rate. For a more personalized quote, call us at 800-321-2051. Our auto transport specialists will provide you with a quote that is perfect for your needs.
How Much Will It Cost To Ship My Car?
As we mentioned before, there are many variables involved in the creation of a car shipping rate. For this reason, it cannot be a fixed cost. You can spend anywhere between a few hundred dollars upwards to one thousand dollars or more. Let’s take a look at the areas that will affect the price of auto shipping.
Vehicle Make, Model, and Condition
Any quote form that you fill out from an auto transport company will ask for information about the vehicle. You will need to know the make and model to receive a free quote from National Dispatch. You must consider the size of the vehicle. This is because truckers must account for weight on their truck. Larger vehicles weigh more and take up more space than compact cars. Additional information, such as the condition (operable versus inoperable) will aid in providing a more personalized quote. Non-operable vehicles are more difficult to load and often require special equipment. Therefore, these cars cost more to transport. The vehicle shipping rate will be different for a car that you can steer, roll, and brake than for one that does not roll at all. When booking auto transport services, you may also need to know the mileage from the odometer. All of this information helps the company know the value of the vehicle, which contributes to the cost to ship.
Some of the most important pieces of information are where the car is being shipped to and from. Distance is an important factor in your vehicle shipping rate. Obviously, a vehicle that has to be shipped nationwide is going to cost more than one that is being transported statewide. However, you must also take into account how close these pickup and delivery locations are to the main highways. Truckers can easily drive their trucks for miles on a stretch of straight highway. When you stray from the main routes, it is a different story. Some neighborhoods can be difficult for drivers to maneuver large trucks, due to narrow streets or low power lines. This may impact your rate, but do not fret. It will not affect your delivery. The drivers at National Dispatch do their very best to provide door-to-door auto transport service. If they cannot meet this demand, then they will meet you in a nearby location that suits both of you.
Open Versus Enclosed
You have two primary options when choosing how to transport your vehicle. You can go with the standard delivery method of open auto transport. With this service, your car will be transported with up to eight other cars on an open-air transport carrier. The other option is enclosed auto transport, in which the vehicle will be shipped in a fully-enclosed trailer with sides and a roof. The car will be protected from all weather and road elements. Owners of high-end classic, exotic, and luxury models tend to use this form of transport. However, it is available for any customer. Enclosed auto transport is the more expensive option of the two, because it provides a higher level of protection for the vehicle. Whichever option you decide to go with, your car will be transported in the safest manner possible.
There are more variables that affect your quote than just the vehicle type and condition, location, and delivery method. Here are a few smaller areas that might alter the price:
- Guaranteed Shipping. At National Dispatch, we offer three shipping options to fit your needs. Guaranteed shipping is for individuals who are booking last minute or who need their car guaranteed by a certain date range. Requesting to have your car picked up and delivered on and by a specific date will increase the rate.
- Time Of Year. Summer is the most popular time of year to transport a car for the industry. Not as many people move their vehicles in the winter. Due to this increase in demand, you may see an increase in price.
- Top Loading. You may have never heard of the term “top loading”. It refers to when a car is positioned on the top level of a two-level carrier. Some individuals prefer this position, because the car is less likely to gather dirt, dust, and grime from the road. You should consider if you require a special request, such as this one, before booking auto shipping services.
Call Or Click Today
Requesting a free car shipping quote is easy. We have outlined the steps for you below if you intend on using our car shipping estimate calculator. You may also call us at 800-321-2051. We are more than happy to assist you and answer any questions you may have.
Getting a quote:
- Go to our website at www.nationaldispatch.com.
- You will see GET AN INSTANT QUOTE.
- Select Vehicle Make from the drop down menu.
- Select Vehicle Model from the drop down menu.
- Input the Zipcode or City AND State of the Pickup Location.
- Input the Zipcode or City AND State of the Delivery Location.
- Click Get A Quote.
- You will receive your quote in a matter of seconds.
*You will have the choice to choose between three different shipping options. Priority shipping will automatically be selected. In addition, you will have the option to choose between enclosed and open auto transport, as well as inoperable and operable vehicle shipping.
What Does Car Shipping Involve?
You may be wondering what would happen after you book auto shipping. We will give you a short explanation of how the process would work. You would call to request car shipping with the services that you need. We would notify you before arrival. Before the car is shipped, you would take the necessary preparation steps to ensure a safe and smooth auto transport process. The driver will do his best to come directly to your location with door-to-door auto transport. Upon arrival, you will conduct a vehicle inspection with the driver. This is to complete a condition report of the vehicle before transport, in case any unforeseen circumstances were to occur. The vehicle will be loaded onto the carrier for safe travels to its destination. In transit, you have no need to worry, because we will treat your car as if it were our own. While flying to your new home, your car will be making its journey across the states. We will deliver the vehicle safely to its new home.
National Dispatch offers auto transport services at a rate that you can afford. We focus on your needs, aiming to provide superior customer service. Relocating to a new home can be difficult and stressful. Car shipping is not only an easy, fast, and safe solution, but it provides an individual with peace of mind knowing that their car is being taken care of. The first step in shipping your vehicle is obtaining a quote from a reliable company. The best way to do this is to either use an online quote calculator or call to speak with a representative.
Start by using our online quote calculator. If you would like to book auto transport services, call National Dispatch today at 800-321-2051. We look forward to your call.Tags: Auto Transport Services, Car Shipping Quote Calculator, Car Shipping Rate, Car Shipping Steps, Cost To Ship Car, Enclosed Auto Transport, Free Instant Car Shipping Quote, Hassle Free Car Shipping Quote, How Much Does It Cost To Ship A Car, How To Ship A Car, Nationwide Car Shipping, No Personal Information Auto Shipping Quote, Online Car Shipping Quote, Open Auto Transport, Top Loading Auto Transport, Why Request An Online Quote, Why Use A Car Shipping Quote Calculator