Frequently Asked Car Shipping Questions:
- What do I need to do to get my car ready for shipment?
While nothing is required to prepare for shipment, we advise our customers to try and remove all personal belongings, remove all toll passes (so you don’t get charged while in transit), and try to have around a ¼ tank of gas. Learn more about preparing a car for shipping.
- Do I need special insurance for the transport?
No special insurance is required to transport your vehicle.
- Will it be shipped with other cars, or all by itself?
There are many types and styles of trailers — the most common ones used are six or nine car transporters.
- If we ship several cars, do I get a discount?
- How long does it take to ship my car?
It depends on what shipping option you chose and where your vehicle is going to and from. On average, a driver can go around 500 miles a day. However, this can vary depending on weather, traffic and other pickups/deliveries.
- What if I am not available when my vehicle is delivered?
The owner of the vehicle does not have to be present at pickup or delivery. It can be anyone over the age of 18.
- Can I put personal items in the vehicle?
We do not recommend placing any personal items inside the vehicle.
- Can you guarantee a pickup and delivery date?
Yes we do. You can get an instant quote with a guaranteed pickup date on our website. Please give us a call for a guaranteed delivery date price. Learn more about scheduling auto transport services.
- Does my car have to be in working condition?
No, we can transport vehicles in non-working condition. Learn more about non-running vehicle shipping.
- Do I have to pay a deposit?
As per our company policy, we must obtain at least some funds or form of payment when your transport has been scheduled.
- How do I pay for my auto shipping?
We accept many different payment options, including all major credit cards.
Click here to read more information on frequently asked car shipping questions.