Raleigh Car Shipping Services
When you are moving to another city, there are a lot of tasks on your To-Do list that must be taken care of. For one, you must consider how you will get your vehicle to your new place of residence. While driving may seem like a good option, car shipping services make your life easier and less stressful.
If you are in need of auto transport to or from the Raleigh area, we encourage you to check out our services. At National Dispatch, we provide auto shipping to anywhere within the United States. We ship to individuals and corporations, meaning we help with residential moves, corporate relocations, dealership-to-dealership trades, military moves, online auto sales, and much more.
Why Move To Raleigh?
Raleigh, North Carolina’s capital city, is home to nearly half of a million residents and host to millions of visitors, each year. Obviously, many people see Raleigh as a great place to live and visit. The city lies in Wake County, home to the RDU International Airport and Research Triangle Park. The area is booming with arts and culture, sports, and history.
Watch the Carolina Hurricanes play at the PNC Arena or the North Carolina State Wolfpack play at Carter-Finley Stadium. Enjoy the nightlife in downtown, the variety of cuisine offered by the numerous restaurants, or the major shopping malls. There is plenty to do in Raleigh, North Carolina. Due to the proximity to major highways, you can easily get anywhere in the city by car.
Moving to Raleigh means:
- Job Opportunities
- Affordable Housing
- Delicious Food
Using Auto Transport When Moving To Or From Raleigh
There are many advantages to using a professional car shipping company rather than doing it yourself. Save yourself the hassle and hire a reliable professional with years of experience.
Benefits Of Using A Car Transport Company:
- Reduce Stress. Moving is stressful as is, but it requires a little extra work if you plan on accomplishing it on your own. You must be prepared to spend hours driving to your new home, possibly running into traffic and inclement weather along the way. It also takes some planning, because you must decide the route you are going to drive beforehand.
- Save Time. There are many other moving tasks that you could invest your time into doing rather than driving to your home. Hire an auto transport company to save time. You can be at your new home in no time by catching a flight, instead of still on the road.
- Ensure Safety. Driving presents the possibility of accidents, an unfortunately common occurrence. Driving a long distance can put an individual at risk for driver’s fatigue if the proper precautions are not taken. If you are not comfortable driving to your new home, let National Dispatch transport your car for you. The vehicle will receive less wear and tear, reducing its risk of depreciation.
- Save Money. When you consider all the components of driving to a new location, you will spend quite a bit of money on the trip. You will need to prepare for the cost of food, gas, and hotel rooms. You must also calculate for taking days off of work.
All in all, hiring a professional car transport company is the best solution when you need to move one car or multiple vehicles. National Dispatch ships your car quickly and safely to its destination.
Requesting A Quote
One of the most common questions that first comes to people’s minds is, “How much will it cost to ship my car?” The cost to ship a car depends on a variety of factors, including:
- Vehicle type – The size of the vehicle is important for weight. The price to transport will be different for a small sedan and a large SUV.
- Carrier – There are two main methods of transport, open and enclosed. Open auto shipping typically utilizes the standard open multi-car carrier, while enclosed provides added protection from weather and elements.
- Distance – The cost to ship a vehicle will range depending on how far the pickup and delivery locations are from one another. Are you shipping from Raleigh to New York or from Raleigh to California?
- Route – The route taken will depend on the cities that you are shipping from. Pricing may vary depending on if you are transporting for a major city or rural area.
- Season – The most popular time to transport a vehicle is during the Summer. This may impact the price of shipping. There are other times of the year, as well.
- Vehicle condition – There are differences in the price to ship between an operable and inoperable vehicle. This is because special equipment is required to load and unload an inoperable car on and off the carrier.
- Shipping method – There are three different shipping options offered through National Dispatch. If you need your shipping date guaranteed, this will result in an increase in price.
Using An Online Quote Calculator
The best and easiest way to find out the cost to ship your car to or from Raleigh, North Carolina is to request a quote. Most companies offer an online quote calculator on their website. However, not all quote calculators are created equally. Here is how National Dispatch’s quote is different:
- NO PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Some companies require that you put in your email, phone number, and other personal information to receive a free quote. Not us. We do not require any personal information to get a car shipping quote in seconds!
Here’s how it works:
1. Go to https://www.nationaldispatch.com/.
2. Fill in 4 fields: Vehicle make, Vehicle model, Pickup location, Delivery location.
3. Get a quote.
From Raleigh, NC
This quote is subject to change. It shows the estimated cost of shipping a standard running sedan from Raleigh, NC to Chicago, IL (over 800 miles). The trailer used for this quote was an open carrier. Although, there is the option to choose ‘enclosed’ in the upper right corner. Priority Shipping is pre-selected. However, you may also choose between Guaranteed and Economy Shipping.
To Raleigh, NC
This quote is subject to change. It shows the estimated cost of shipping a standard running sedan from Atlanta, GA to Raleigh, NC (over 400 miles). The trailer used for this quote was an open carrier. Although, there is the option to choose ‘enclosed’ in the upper right corner. Priority Shipping is pre-selected. However, you may also choose between Guaranteed and Economy Shipping.
National Dispatch is a nationwide car shipping company with a company-owned fleet. Therefore, we can assist you with your move anywhere in North Carolina or the country. Request a free, instant car shipping quote using our online quote calculator. No personal information is required. If you prefer to speak with a representative by phone, call us at 800-321-2051.